NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Sunday, April 7, 2019

JOSE'S MEXICAN CAFE AND CANTINA

JOSE'S MEXICAN CAFE AND CANTINA
1134 KOKO HEAD AVENUE
HONOLULU, HI. 96816
808-732-1833
HOURS:  Monday thru Thursday 11:00 AM - 10:00 PM
                 Friday and Saturday 11:00 AM - 11:00 PM / Sunday 11:00 AM - 9:00 PM

Surprised that my Daughter wanted to go to Jose's for some Mexican food because normally she says no when I get my taco cravings.  She normally sticks with a Quesadilla but this time went for a Cheese Enchilada with Beans and Rice ($13.95).  I tasted the Beans and Rice and Enchilada and thought all were pretty good.  She liked it too.  I always stick with (3) Shredded Beef Tacos ($13.95).  The Beef has flavor unlike most Hawaii Mexican restaurants.  I always take the lettuce they place on the plate and stuff it into the tacos.  These are the best Crunchy Tacos I have found in Hawaii.
Click link below to view previous post on Jose's Mexican Cafe and Cantina;

CHEESE ENCHILADA WITH RICE AND BEANS
SHREDDED BEEF TACOS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback