NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Thursday, June 20, 2019

PANCAKES AND WAFFLES BLD KALIHI

PANCAKES AND WAFFLES BLD KALIHI
CITY SQUARE SHOPPING CENTER
1284 KALANI ST, D100
HONOLULU, HI. 96817
808-847-7770
HOURS:  Daily 6:30AM - 9PM
www.pancakesandwaffleshawaii.com/home.html
www.yelp.com/biz/pancakes-and-waffles-bld-kalihi-honolulu-7
www.facebook.com/Pancakes-Waffles-145328575482425/
www.instagram.com/pancakesandwaffleshawaii/

My office showed me a menu for Pancakes and Waffles BLD in Kalihi and said we were eating there for lunch.  Without hesitation I said Fried Chicken and Waffles.  It was weird because I had been thinking about Fried Chicken and Waffles for sometime.  I couldn't wait to try it.  The Waffle was a bit dry and bland but I liked the Fried Chicken. Super crispy and extra delicious with the Honey Butter.  I could only eat half and will definitely go back here for Fried Chicken and Waffles.

FRIED CHICKEN AND WAFFLES

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback