NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Monday, August 5, 2019

DOMINO'S ITALIAN SANDWICH

DOMINO'S ITALIAN SANDWICH
LUNCH AT THE OFFICE

My co-workers were ordering lunch from Domino's and I did not feel like eating their pizza.  Looked online and found that they have sandwiches too.  Ordered the Italian Sandwich and when I first opened the box said "yuck".  It just did not look appetizing and the bread appeared to be dry.  I took one bite and thought I would never order this again.  Then another bite and thought well, its not that bad.  Another bite and ok this is eatable.  Not my favorite Italian Sandwich but it hit the spot.

DOMINO'S ITALIAN SANDWICH

DOMINO'S ITALIAN SANDWICH
NOT VERY GOOD LOOKING OUT OF THE BOX
WAS NOT GREAT SANDWICH - BUT NOT THE WORST EITHER


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback