NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Sunday, October 23, 2022

LEMONGRASS KITCHEN

LEMONGRASS KITCHEN
WINDWARD MALL
45-056 KAMEHAMEHA HWY
KANEOHE, HI
808-888-0058

I don't spend much time on the Windward side of Oahu but had to go there to have my car detailed.  The shop said it would take over an hour so I walked to the Windward Mall.  Don't think I have ever been in this mall.  Headed to the Food Court and the Lemongrass Kitchen caught my eye.  Ordered a Pork Bahn Mi from a nice gentlemen who seemed like the owner because he cared about customer service.  He personally made the sandwich, wrapped it up and offered me a bag and a big thank you.  Sandwich was good.

LEMONGRASS KITCHEN

LOCATED IN THE FOOD COURT AT WINDWARD MALL IN KANEOHE

PORK BAHN MI

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback