NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Friday, March 10, 2023

RUTH'S CHRIS - WAIKIKI

RUTH'S CHRIS
226 LEWERS STREET
HONOLULU, HI 96815
https://www.ruthschris.com/menu/dinner/
808-440-7910
HOURS:  Monday thru Thursday 4:30PM - 9PM / Friday & Saturday 4PM - 10PM / Sunday 4PM - 9


I love Ruth's Chris Waikiki.  Always great food and service plus I like being able to sit outside on the lanai and enjoy our great weather.  On this visit, I didn't even have to look at the menu.  Ordered my "go to" dinner.  Seared Ahi, Wedge Salad, Creamed Spinach and a Petite Filet.  We ate at 5PM so my meal qualified for the Sizzling Prime Time Special at $59.95.  Included dessert too but I was too full to enjoy it.  Think they charge a little to upgrade to a Wedge Salad and the Seared Ahi was extra also.  The Seared Ahi was perfect and I love the Pickled Vegetables on the side.  The Wedge Salad was huge and probably enough for two people.  I could not finish it.  The Petite Filet was steak perfection.  Cooked to a perfect medium rare and seasoned nicely with Salt, Pepper and all that Butter.  Love the consistency at Ruth's Chris.
This is one of my all time favorite meals.

RUTH'S CHRIS WAIKIKI

SEARED AHI

CALAMARI

WEDGE SALAD

PETITE FILET 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback