NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Monday, July 1, 2024

RUBY TUESDAY

RUBY TUESDAY
MOANALUA SHOPPING CENTER
930 VALKENBURGH ST
HONOLULU, HI
808-422-8585

I have not been to Ruby Tuesday in years so I booked a business lunch there with Rick Nakashima who is one of the owners.  Arrived before noon to find the place packed with people and energy.  Staff was smiling and very nice with one employee introducing herself and telling me she has been at the same location for over 20 years.  Wow...to have employees like her.  We settled in and were about to order when the Queso Dip and Spinach Dip arrived compliments of Rick.  I was coming off a 3.5 day fast so I questioned myself on eating carbs this day.  I grabbed one Tortilla Chip and dipped it in the Queso.  It was so good that I just kept eating chip after chip.  Oh well.....Then I went in on the Spinach Dip.  That one was addicting too, but I settled in with the Queso.  I then hit the Salad Bar and was blown away.  The best Salad Bar on Oahu.  Great selection of veggies and all the toppings you could imagine.  I would go back just for the Salad Bar.  Feeling guilty, I ordered the Cheeseburger Protein Style to avoid the bun.  Burger was good but they forgot the cheese.  My Wife enjoyed the Salmon and said it was delicious.  She said the vegetables were good too.  I was full and without notice two incredible desserts show up at the table.  Again thanks to Rick.  Damn it...my diet has been sabotaged.  One bite of the Mud Pie and I couldn't start eating it.  Then I hit the Chocolate Cake and it was equally good.  Pretty impressed with Ruby Tuesday.

RUBY TUESDAY MOANALUA

MOANALUA SHOPPING CENTER


NICE BAR PLUS INDOOR AND OUTDOOR SEATING

RUBY TUESDAY MENU


BEST SALAD BAR ON OAHU

MY SALAD WAS DELICIOUS

HEALTHY OPTIONS AND THIS WAS GOOD!

PROTEIN STYLE BURGER

MUD PIE

WOW...GOOD CHOCOLATE CAKE



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback