NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Sunday, August 15, 2010

TACO BELL CANTINA STYLE TACOS

TACO BELL
CANTINA STYLE TACOS



When I saw the commercial for Taco Bell Cantina Style Tacos, I thought to myself here we go again with some tasteless mainland junk. I tried them today and was quite surprised as they were GREAT! I tried the Carne Asada, Chicken and Carnitas. Each one is served with two tortillas, wedge of lime and topped with onion and cilantro. Simple and delicious. These tacos come close to capturing the street taco taste in Mexico. The combination of meats with the onion and cilantro is the perfect combination for a taco. I only ate one of the two tortillas served with each taco and had no problem with the tacos breaking apart. It is pretty sad when the best tacos in Hawaii can now be found at Taco Bell. They did it with simple, fresh ingredients and no flash. If they can come up with a nice sauce for these babies it would be great. These are really good and I cannot wait to get some more. You can get (3) tacos and a large drink for $7.50.




I LIKED THE TACO BELL CANTINA TACOS











































No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback