NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Sunday, February 13, 2011

HOOTERS HONOLULU

HOOTERS
ALOHA TOWER
HONOLULU, HAWAII 

When some business reps visited town and offered to take a few of my employees to lunch they chose Hooters for a light and healthy meal.  I like Hooters but know I am getting old when I visit the place for the Fried Pickles and Chicken Wings rather than to check out the girls.  Don't get me wrong, I still love checking out the orange shorts and what is in them, but now I like to just eat and run and leave the waitresses to the others.  One of my favorite "unhealthy" meals is from Hooters.  It consists of Fried Pickles, 3 Mile Island Hot Wings served "naked" which means without the breading and an order of Training Burgers.  The Fried Pickles are served with Ranch Dressing.  These things are delicious and addicting.  Woof down one Fried Pickle and you will be hooked.  They are lightly breaded so you get the pickle flavor first.  I love the un-breaded "naked" wings at Hooters.  They are lighter and to me have more flavor.  I order the hottest ones available and pile up the napkins as the heat begins to cover my hands and mouth.  The Training Burgers are four small burgers with cheese and pickle.  I only can eat two max.  The burgers are served with thinly sliced onion rings that after the pickles and wings are almost impossible to eat.  One thing I hate about Hooters Honolulu is that many of the tables are sticky.  I literally had to place down paper towels so I could stand it.
 
HOOTERS HOT WINGS SERVED "NAKED"
 
HOOTERS AT ALOHA TOWER NEAR DOWNTOWN HONOLULU
FRIED PICKLES 

TRAINING BURGERS WITH ONION RINGS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback