NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Sunday, May 6, 2012

BLUE MESA - DALLAS/FT. WORTH AIRPORT

BLUE MESA
DALLAS AIRPORT 

Dallas is becoming my favorite airport to have a layover.  There are lots of great places to eat and really good Admirals Club Lounges.  On this brief layover that was supposed to be 45 minutes and turned into 3 hours and 45 minutes due to a engine problem I stopped into Blue Mesa because I saw "TACOS".  It was 10:00 am and I wanted their "street tacos" shown on the menu.  Problem was that they do not serve the regular tacos before 11:00 am.  With a plane to catch I ordered two Breakfast Tacos for $5.99.  I chose one ground beef and one Chorizo taco.  Was surprised to find out they were very big.  This is actually a good deal for airport food.  The tacos were filled with egg, potato, cheese and your meat choices.  Served with a really good salsa.  You could roll up the tortilla and call this a Breakfast Burrito too.

BREAKFAST TACOS WERE BIG AND GOOD!

BLUE MESA AT DALLAS/FT. WORTH AIRPORT


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback