NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Sunday, May 6, 2012

JOHN MINEO'S ITALIAN RESTAURANT - TOWN & COUNTRY, MO

JOHN MINEO'S ITALIAN
TOWN AND COUNTRY, MO 

I did not take photographs during our meal at John Mineo's just outside St. Louis out of respect for the C.E.O. of a 400 million dollar a year corporation.  Sometimes this food blog thing surprises people so I don't take photos at the table if I do not know the other diners well.  The images here are from the internet.  Oh...how I wish I would have taken photos of this place.  The food and service were incredible.  One of the best Italian meals of my life.  We did not order appetizers they simply appeared on the table.  There was a garlic shrimp dish served in one of the best tomato sauces I have ever tasted.  The sauce here is delicious.  I had a home made pasta with fresh vegetables.  The pasta was perfect.  The sauce perfect.  Everything worked here.  The food, service and ambiance.  I hope we can someday return so I can take pictures and provide more details on the great food.
THIS IS A TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITE.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback