NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Sunday, June 3, 2012

PREMIER BAKERS HAMBURGER BUNS - DO NOT BUY!


PREMIER BAKERS
HAMBURGER BUNS
DO NOT BUY THESE! 

Don't usually post product complaints on the blog but this one really ticked me off.  I bought Premier Bakers brand Hamburger Buns at Foodland Farms in Aina Haina for a Memorial Day BBQ.  Did not look at price.  What sold me was that the package boldly stated that the buns were Baked Fresh in Hawaii.  Should be better than a mainland brand I thought.  WRONG!  These buns literally fell apart when people bit into their burgers.  Turned to mush in one second.  The entire burger experience ruined.  People could not eat the burgers.  This is the worst hamburger bun I have ever purchased.  I will not buy them or any other bun from Foodland until they pull this piece of crap product off the shelves.  I am gong back to Costco for my buns.



MEMORIAL DAY BURGERS WERE RUINED BY THE BUNS
PREMIER BAKERS BUNS FALL APART
DO NOT BUY PREMIER BAKERS HAMBURGER BUNS
DISTRIBUTED BY FRESH START BAKERIES
PREMIER BAKERS BUNS TURN TO DUST

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback