NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

BURGER KING MEMPHIS BBQ PULLED PORK SANDWICH

BURGER KING
MEMPHIS BBQ PULLED PORK SANDWICH

Had to give the Burger King BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwich a try so I ordered one up for lunch at the office.  The sandwich was surprisingly small.  When I opened up the bun, I was shocked to find a mayonnaise type dressing all over the bun and meat.  This absolutely ruined the sandwich for me.  I cannot recall ever eating a Pulled Pork BBQ Sandwich loaded with mayo.  I liked the BBQ sauce, pulled pork and meat but the white sauce made me sick.  I took three bites and tossed it.  Some of the pork was shredded and easy to eat.  There was one piece that was like a rock.  Liked the onion crunch and would have liked a few pickles rather than the white stuff.

BBQ SAUCE, ONION, PULLED PORK AND THE
DREADED AND HORRIBLE WHITE SAUCE THAT RUINED THE SANDWICH

BURGER KING MEMPHIS BBQ PULLED PORK SANDWICH



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback