NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Sunday, May 4, 2014

JIMMY JOHN'S GOURMET SANDWICHES - BALTIMORE, MARYLAND

JIMMY JOHN'S GOURMET SANDWICHES
BALTIMORE, MARYLAND

JIMMY JOHN'S
401 W. PRATT STREET
BALTIMORE, MD  
410-685-3377

Wow.. was I glad there was a Jimmy John's right next to my hotel in Baltimore.  I was hungry and did not want to stray too far from the hotel to find something to eat.  Turned the corner and saw the sign and walked right in.  Have never been to a Jimmy John's but had seen a few the past couple days in Maryland.  I arrived a little before the dinner hour and the place was empty except for three employees behind the counter.  I was greeted and asked to order.  Had to step back and look up at the menu as I really did not know this restaurant or what they serve except "sandwiches".  I gazed over the menu board and the "Vito" caught my eye.  The Original Italian Sub with Genoa Salami, Provolone, Capicola, Onion, Lettuce, Tomato, Italian Vinaigrette and Hot Peppers.  Ordered the sandwich and a drink and my meal was up in less than a minute.  Can't remember but I think the sandwich was around $7.  Sat back at a table next to all glass window overlooking Pratt Street and took in the sights of people making their way through town.  Took one bite of my Vito and already dreamed of ordering another one.  The bread was fresh.  The lettuce and onion added texture and the Vinaigrette was the perfect accent to the Italian meats and cheese.  Quality sandwich.  Loved it!
Wish I had bought two more for the 11 hour flight home.

THE "VITO" ORIGINAL ITALIAN SUB

JIMMY JOHN'S GOURMET SANDWICHES IN BALTIMORE, MARYLAND
LARGE CLEAN SPACE.  ORDER AT THE COUNTER - PICK UP AND EAT IN OR TAKE OUT
THE "VITO" SANDWICH AT JIMMY JOHN'S

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback