NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Monday, March 14, 2016

CELEBRATING ONE MILLION PAGE VIEWS!

CELEBRATING 1,000,000 PAGE VIEWS!
www.greateatshawaii.blogspot.com


MAHALO FOR ONE MILLION PAGE VIEWS.
THANKS FOR DINING WITH US!

I started this little food blog in 2008 primarily to communicate my travels to my Dad.  The blog helped strengthen our relationship and bring us closer together after decades of being apart.  We became good friends and my love for him grew with each passing year.  Unfortunatley cancer took my Dad from me much too soon.  The blog lives on in his memory.  I love him and miss him so much.
Please visit my non-profit website and make a small donation to help us raise money for cancer research if you would like to join me in my fight to find a cure for cancer.
www.coolingcancer.org

Looking forward to our next million views with much more food, golf and life adventures to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback