NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Monday, June 27, 2016

IMAGES OF BERLIN

 IMAGES OF BERLIN
BERLIN, GERMANY

I really like visiting Berlin.  This was my second trip to the city and I again loved it.  In fact if I were in my twenties or thirties, I would love to live in Berlin for a few months or a year.  The city has so much history yet is so modern, young and filled with people from all over the world.  Truly and international city.  Search this blog for much more on Berlin and other great destinations in Germany.

IMAGES OF BERLIN

BERLIN WALL ONCE SEPARATING EAST AND WEST GERMANY
THE WALL CIRCLED THE CITY

CHECKPOINT CHARLIE






JEWISH MEMORIAL
BRANDENBURG GATE





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback