NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Friday, August 19, 2016

BURGER KING WHOPPERRITO

BURGER KING WHOPPERRITO
SOMEWHERE IN HONOLULU

As soon as I read about Burger King coming out with a Whopperrito I was craving one.  Had to try this burger burrito as it looked so good in photos and on the commercial.  First off I was surprised that the contents was mostly lettuce and the burrito was very light in weight.  Thought I was getting a big old Whopper Burger in a burrito.  I did not like the Whopperrito at all.  The flavor was just not there and it was not satisfying.  I would much rather have the regular Whopper Burger.

BURGER KING WHOPPERRITO

BURGER KING WHOPPERRITO
A WHOPPER IN A FLOUR TORTILLA
LOTS OF LETTUCE
KIND OF LIGHT ON THE INGREDIENTS
WHAT.....NO ONIONS!
DID HAVE A PICKLE


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback