NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Saturday, November 12, 2016

SMOKED MARLIN

 SMOKED MARLIN
LUNCH AT HOME

Love it when someone walks into my office and wants to know if I would like to buy some Smoked Marlin.  This guy makes it perfect with just the right amount of Crushed Red Pepper and Ginger.  Perfectly smoked and full of rich flavor.  The meat is like a soft steak and delicious.  I was in Bali many moons ago and learned this recipe at a resort where they served Smoked Marlin Sandwiches by the pool every day.  I ate one every single day of my trip and crave these flavors often so its nice to be able to make these at home.  You can serve the Smoked Marlin on its own or make sandwiches.  I use a variety of different breads and buns but this time had some Garlic Bread so I made open faced sandwiches.  Believe me these are good.  Super good!!!!
Click links below for previous posts on Smoked Marlin Sandwiches;
http://greateatshawaii.blogspot.com/2015/12/smoked-marlin-sandwich.html
http://greateatshawaii.blogspot.com/2011/03/smoked-marlin-sandwich.html

GARLIC BREAD WITH HORSERADISH, SMOKED MARLIN, RED ONION AND CAPERS

SMOKED MARLIN SANDWICHES ARE ADDICTING!!!!

SMOKED MARLIN
SMOKED MARLIN, HORSERADISH, THINLY SLICED RED ONION AND CAPERS
SERVED SO YOU CAN MIX UP YOUR OWN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback