NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Saturday, September 29, 2018

BEEF AND KIMCHI TACOS

MID PACIFIC COUNTRY CLUB
266 KAELEPULU DRIVE
KAILUA, HI. 96734
808-262-8161

I was not really feeling Tacos after a round of golf at Mid Pac Country Club but when I saw Beef and Kimchi on the menu I just had to try them.  Wow...glad I did.  These were some of the best tacos I have ever eaten in Hawaii.  Perfect balance of flavors and a bit of heat from the Kimchi.  Really liked these and hope to get invited back to Mid Pac so I can enjoy them again.
Click links below for previous posts on Mid Pacific Country Club;

BEEF AND KIMCHI TACOS
MID PACIFIC COUNTRY CLUB
PERFECT DAY IN LANIKAI
MY GOLF BUDDY RICH MIANO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback