NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Tuesday, September 18, 2018

BIG MAC LUNCH AT THE OFFICE

BIG MAC LUNCH AT THE OFFICE
HONOLULU, HAWAII

I really did not want a Big Mac on this day but my employees said it was Big Mac Monday.  If you buy one Big Mac you get one free.  Great deal I thought so I told them to get me one.  They brought back two Big Macs for me.  I actually thought someone else would split the cost and take the second burger but no, they gave me both.  I ate one and of course loved it.  Love Big Macs.  I placed the other one in a bag and left in on my desk.  Forgot about it and came in the next day and saw it.  Not wanting to throw it away, I asked the guys in my office if they wanted it and said it had sat on my desk all night.  Two people wanted it and they said you can leave a Big Mac out for months and it will still be good because of all the preservatives.  They ate it.

BIG MAC LUNCH

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback