NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Saturday, December 15, 2018

SHRIMP TEMPURA TACOS

SHRIMP  TEMPURA TACOS
DINNER AT HOME

Gotta tell ya that these are some of the most delicious tacos I have ever eaten.  Follow my recipe and you will not be disappointed.  Every time we eat these tacos we are in heaven.  Entire family loves them and I cannot stop thinking about them.  So good!  I cook the Tempura Shrimp per the instructions on the box and then prep the sauce and toppings.  I start with the Fish Taco Sauce which is a 50/50 mixture of Plain Yogurt and Mayonnaise with Lime Juice, Salt and Pepper. I make a fresh Pico de Gallo with Tomato, Onion, Jalapeno, Cilantro, Salt and Pepper.  When the Shrimp is ready I heat up Corn Tortillas on a flat grill pan.  I like a little char to the tortillas but not too much.  Spread the White Sauce on the tortilla then place a bed of Cabbage over the sauce.  Top with the Shrimp Tempura, Pico, Cheddar Cheese, fresh JalapeƱo, Cilantro and a slice of Avocado.  I also add a little of the Shrimp Dipping Sauce that comes in the box and Hot Sauce.  Guarantee you will love these tacos!

TEMPURA SHRIMP TACOS

TIGER THAI TEMPURA SHRIMP
SIMPLE TO COOK AND SO DELICIOUS



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback