NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Sunday, December 2, 2018

WAIAKAMILO DRIVE INN

WAIAKAMILO DRIVE INN
WAIAKAMILO SHOPPING CENTER
1414 DILLINGHAM BLVD
HONOLULU, HI. 96817
808-843-2888

I am often limited to lunch options because most lunches are eaten at my desk.  I rely on fellow employees to pick the lunch locations which are usually within walking distance from the office.
With most of the restaurants near by serving Plate Lunches or Fried Food, it is difficult to eat semi-healthy.  When my employees mention Waiakamilo Drive Inn I usually cringe and say "no".  On this day I went to view the menu and saw Stir Fry.  Ordered the Vegetable Stir Fry with Chicken.  I requested no rice as they usually give you two scoops.  Have to say this dish was excellent.  Vegetables were fresh and the sauce was good.  Really nice lunch and I could only finish half the portion.  Took the rest home for dinner.

STIR FRY VEGETABLES WITH CHICKEN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback