NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Tuesday, February 26, 2019

JERSEY MIKES

JERSEY MIKES
4618 KILAUEA AVE
HONOLULU, HI. 96816
808-312-3090
HOURS:  Daily 10AM -9PM
www.jerseymikes.com
www.yelp.com/biz/jersey-mikes-honolulu-2
www.facebook.com/JerseyMikesHonolulu44008/
www.instagram.com/jerseymikes/?hl=en

Since Mama Manoa closed and I cannot get the best Italian Sandwich in Hawaii, we had to settle for Jersey Mikes.  With a new location in Kahala, there is now a Jersey Mikes closer to home so I can enjoy more often.  First time I went to Kahala store the line was out the door so I went to McDonalds next door.  On this visit the line was long and it took about a half hour to get our sandwich.  The counter people apologized for the wait. I ordered the Regular Italian Sandwich $9.95 Mikes Way with Lettuce, Tomato, Onion and Oil/Vinegar.  Added extra Onions,  JalapeƱos, Pickles and Peppers.  Actually split the sandwich with my Wife and we both liked it.  I was content with my half of the regular size but the Wife said she was still hungry.  
Click links below to view previous posts on Jersey Mikes;
JERSEY MIKES ITALIAN SANDWICH
NICE MIX OF MEATS AND VEGGIES

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback