NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Saturday, November 9, 2019

BURGER KING IMPOSSIBLE WHOPPER

BURGER KING IMPOSSIBLE WHOPPER
SOMEWHERE IN HONOLULU

Finally got my teeth into the Impossible Whopper at Burger King.  Ordered mine with Cheese and no Mayonnaise.  First off it looked and smelled like a regular Whopper which is good.  Tasted like a Whopper too.  I was impressed with the flavor of the burger.  I think having the Lettuce, Tomato, Onion and Cheese helped and made this a regular burger eating experience.  After a few bites I could not really tell that I was eating a non-beef plant based burger.  Impressed until I went on the website and looked at the calories, fat and sodium.  I was hoping that this burger would be less calories and fat than a regular Whopper.  It was but not by much.  Only about a 40 calorie difference and 5 grams of fat less.  Plus the sodium in the Impossible Burger was over 1000 and it cost more.  I'll stick with the regular Whopper!

BURGER KING IMPOSSIBLE BURGER WITH CHEESE
IMPOSSIBLE BURGER REALLY DOES TASTE LIKE A BEEF WHOPPER


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback