NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Saturday, November 30, 2019

PIEOLOGY PIZZERIA

PIEOLOGY PIZZERIA
AINA HAINA SHOPPING CENTER
820 W HIND DRIVE
HONOLULU, HI 96821
808-377-1364
HOURS:  Monday thru Thursday 11AM - 9:30 PM / Friday and Saturday 11AM - 10:30 PM
                 Sunday 11AM - 9PM

Driving home from the Windward side of the Island and my Wife suggested we stop for a pizza at Pieology.  At first we were going to order one pizza to share and then my Wife decided to get her own.  I ordered my pizza with Pepperoni, Sausage, Red Onion, JalapeƱo and Pineapple.  I like the Pieology thin and crispy crust and flavor of their sauce.  Makes for a good pizza for around $12.
Click link below to view previous post on Pieology;

PIEOLOGY PIZZA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback