NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Sunday, August 21, 2022

ET AL.

ET AL.
4210 WAIALAE AVE
HONOLULU, HI 96816
808-732-2144

Decided to enjoy Sunday Brunch after church and Et Al had a table for us.  I saw Soft Shell Crab on the menu and knew what I wanted right away.  Without saying anything I knew what my Wife would order and as predicted, she did order what I thought she would.  The Breakfast Bowl.  Think she liked it because the bowl looked like it had been licked when she was done.  The Hamachi Crudo was fantastic.  Fresh Hamachi covered in a slightly spicy mix of herbs and greens.  Loved the flavor and spice!  I ordered the Soft Shell Crab Benedict with Tomato in place of the Taro muffin to stay low carb.  While I didn't get much Tomato, the flavor of the Crab was excellent.  We both left full and very satisfied.  Service was good too.
Click link below to view previous post on Et Al.

ET AL.

ET AL. BRUNCH MENU

HAMACHI CRUDO

THERE IS HAMACHI UNDER ALL THOSE GREENS

SOFT SHELL CRAB BENEDICT

I WENT FOR TOMATO IN PLACE OF THE TARO BUN

BREAKFAST BOWL

 

1 comment:

Please leave your comments and feedback