NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Sunday, April 11, 2021

ET AL. KAHALA

ET AL.
4210 WAIALAE AVE
HONOLULU, HI 96816
808-732-2144
HOURS:  Daily 6AM - 9PM 

Date Night at Et Al. in Kahala was delicious.  Enjoyed our meal and the fact that we were only minutes from home.  We started with fresh Oysters which were ok.  My Wife said one of them was bad and tasted terrible.  The Chicken Liver Mousse was delicious on the perfect grilled Sourdough.  Wish I could have eaten more of that bread but because of my low carb diet I only ate about 1/3 of one piece.  The Little Gem Lettuce Salad was amazing.  I am not a big fan of Salmon on my salad but this salad was perfect.  Great flavors and texture that both me and the Wife said we would go back for.  Loved it.  The Maui Beets were delicious but why they covered the beautiful colors of the beets with radish is beyond me.  Looked kind of stupid.  Liked the flavor of the Beets and the Pistachios.  The star of the dinner for me was the Rack of Lamb.  A bit expensive at $48 but it was probably one of the best tasting and perfectly cooked lamb dishes of my life.  The flavor of the Lamb was amazing with the charred outer Macadamia Nut Crust.  Loved the Lamb!  My Wife also liked the Kona Kampachi which was cooked to perfection and served with a large bowl of Garlic Fried Rice which she loved.

    SEASONAL OYSTERS

ET AL.  DINNER MENU

CHICKEN LIVER MOUSSE

DELICIOUS SOURDOUGH BREAD

LITTLE GEM LETTUCES SALAD

MAUI BEETS

RACK OF LAMB

KONA KAMPACHI

ET. AL IN KAHALA - NICE BAR

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback