NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Wednesday, January 11, 2023

MARCO'S DELI - KAHULUI, MAUI

MARCO'S GRILL AND DELI
444 HANA HWY, SUITE M
KAHULUI, HI  96732
808-877-4446
HOURS:  Daily 7:30 AM - 9PM

According to my blog, I have not been to Marco's Deli in Maui since 2019.  Crazy because this was my "go to" spot for taking customers to breakfast and lunch for many years.  Anyway it was good to be back with a customer in 2023 and the place had not changed a bit.  I went light with the Marco's Cobb Salad.  It was perfectly chilled and delicious.  Totally satisfying.
I will be in Maui a lot the next couple of months and Marco's will once again be my place!

MARCO'S DELI

MARCO'S DELI MENU


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback