NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Saturday, April 22, 2023

POI DOG DELI - KAILUA KONA

POI DOG DELI
75-1022 HENRY ST
KAILUA KONA, HI
808-329-2917

I liked Poi Dog Deli as soon as I walked in the door.  Had a cool feeling.  Ordered at the window for takeout and it took pretty long to get two sandwiches and a Veggie Wrap.  While we waited they brought out a large bag of Pop Corn which we immediately devoured with a Cajun Seasoning, Furakake and Parmesan Cheese.  I ordered a half Ranch House Reuben for $9.99.  I went for half because I thought the sandwiches would be large for this price.  Turns out it was quite small.  It was however delicious and I wished I had ordered the full sandwich for $14.99.  

POI DOG DELI





ORDER AT THE COUNTER

POI DOG DELI MENU


COMPLIMENTARY POP CORN WITH ORDER

HALF RANCH HOUSE REUBEN

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback