NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Sunday, August 13, 2023

BUFFALO WILD WINGS

BUFFALO WILD WINGS
WINDWARD MALL
46-056 KAMEHAMEHA HWY
KANEOHE, HI 
808-236-0838

Getting my car detailed in Kaneohe and had to kill a few hours so I walked over to Windward Mall.  Decided to have some Wings and a cold beverage at Buffalo Wild Wings.  Place was pretty dead so I grabbed a table and ordered a cup of Chili and (6) Hot Wings with Celery and Carrots.  Wings were HOT.  Spicy like I like them.  Nice flavor with a crunchy outside and moist chicken inside.  The Chili for me was just ok.  Plenty of meat but no heat and real Chili flavor.  I ordered with Cheese and Onions which helped a bit.  Service was good and I got to watch some UFC fights for the first time in ages.  

BUFFALO WILD WINGS - (6) PIECE HOT

CHILI, CHEESE AND ONIONS

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback