NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Saturday, August 19, 2023

CAPRIOTTI'S SANDWICH SHOP

CAPRIOTTI'S SANDWICH SHOP
KU'ONO MARKETPLACE
4210 WAIALAE AVENUE
HONOLULU, HI
808-739-0960

Excited to see Capriotti's open not far from home.  Visited twice in one week which must be a first as I try to avoid a lot of sandwiches and bread.  Arrived late afternoon to find the place pretty busy.  Line was moving fast with a smiling Manager/Owner making sure everything was going smooth.  I checked out the menu but already knew I wanted the Italian.  Ordered it, they took my name and I grabbed a table inside.  Within a few minutes the sandwich was ready and I dug in.  First thing I noticed was the meats overflowing from the bread.  Looked delicious.  The bread was soft - really soft.  Took one bite and I think I blurted out loud "wow".   The sandwich was good.  Really good.  I liked the meats, cheese, dressing, veggies and bread.  It wall worked perfectly and immediately I was a fan.  Decided to go back around the same time a few days later and ordered The Bobbie because the Manager/Owner said it was voted the Best Sandwich in America and was what they were known for.  Unlike the Classic Italian, I was not impressed when I opened the Bobbie.  The sandwich with Slow Roasted Turkey, Dressing, Cranberry Sauce and Mayo didn't have that overflowing look with the meat.  In fact, the best part of the sandwich was the Turkey but it was overtaken by the Cranberry Sauce.  Wish there was more Turkey because it had great flavor.  Thought The Bobbie was good but I kind of wanted to go back to the counter and order another Classic Italian.  I really like Capriotti's and will be a regular here.

CAPRIOTTI'S

CAPRIOTTI'S IN KAHALA

ORDER AT THE COUNTER

CAPRIOTTI'S MENU

CLASSIC ITALIAN

FRESH MEATS

REALLY LIKED THE ITALIAN!


THE BOBBIE - VOTED THE GREATEST SANDWICH IN AMERICA

LITTLE DISAPPOINTED WITH THE AMOUNT OF TURKEY IN THE BOBBIE

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback