NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Wednesday, November 29, 2023

MOKU KITCHEN

MOKU KITCHEN
660 ALA MOANA BLVD
HONOLULU, HI  96813
808-591-6658

Had an unexpected problem with one of our Tesla's and took it to the service center in Honolulu.  Since I didn't have an appointment, they offered to get me in as soon as possible.  I sat in the waiting room at Tesla for awhile and then decided to walk a block to Moku Kitchen to have a late lunch.  For late afternoon, they had a good amount of staff and everyone was very friendly.  You had to order and pay at the front counter and then find a table.  Thought this was a bid odd.  They delivered my food to table using the numbered flag that they gave me at the front.  Had the Fresh Ahi Tacos and they were pretty darn good.  Waitress came by often and provided excellent service.  Tesla texted to let me know the car was ready so I left without finishing my glass of wine.
Click links below to view previous posts on Moku Kitchen;

MOKU KITCHEN


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback