NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Tuesday, December 12, 2023

PLUMERIA BEACH HOUSE

PLUMERIA BEACH HOUSE
KAHALA HOTEL AND RESORT
5000 KAHALA AVENUE
HONOLULU, HI 96816
808-739-8760

Enjoyed a rare weekday lunch with my Wife and a Business Associate working on our non-profit organization Cooling Cancer.  I ordered my fave Beach House Salad and requested all Romaine and Iceberg Lettuce as I do not like the fufu type lettuce.  They said yes to my request without hesitation.  Salad was delicious with the Shrimp, Crab and Avocado.  My Wife loved the Caesar Salad with Fresh Swordfish.  The location of Plumeria Beach House is my Happy Place so it is always a joy to eat here.

PLUMERIA BEACH HOUSE

BEACH HOUSE SALAD WITH THE GOOD LETTUCE

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback