NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Thursday, December 14, 2023

VEIN AT KAKAAKO

VEIN AT KAKA'AKO
685 AUAHI STREET
HONOLULU, HI 96813
808-376-4800

Enjoyed a very unexpected lunch at Vein at Kakaako.  Went to pick up my Tesla which was being serviced and they informed me that the work would take an hour plus longer.  I sat in the lounge for awhile and then decided to walk down the street and have lunch.  Vein was open and pretty empty so I grabbed a table for one and viewed the menu.  The Pasta with Sausage caught my attention so I ordered it.  I thought this was a bargain for $17 in Honolulu.  Heck Plate Lunches now run $20 in most places.  Food was super delicious.  Loved the Pasta and Sausage a lot.  Sausage was full of flavor and the Peppers and Onions added more delicious flavor.  Nice sauce and the Pasta was cooked perfectly.  Totally happy and satisfied!
Click links below to view previous posts from Vein at Kakaakao;

VEIN AT KAKAAKO

VEIN AT KAKAAKO LUNCH MENU

ITALIAN SAUSAGE NAPOLITAN

DELICIOUS LUNCH AT VEIN


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback