NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Tuesday, May 14, 2024

MAUKA MARKET - HONOLULU AIRPORT

PRE FLIGHT LUNCH AT THE AIRPORT

Heading out to the mainland for quick trip and wanted to have lunch before boarding the plane.  The Hawaiian Airlines Terminal near my gate had only one restaurant option.  The Mauka Market which I have eaten at several times and never been impressed.  This time the food rocked my world.  So good that I actually thanked the Chef.  The Mahi Mahi Bowl was incredible.  With each bite I thought to myself, "this is better than any high quality restaurant in Honolulu".  The Mahi Mahi was fresh, cooked perfectly and covered in an amazing slightly spicy sauce that made this one of my favorite Mahi Mahi dishes ever.  Really...it was that good.  Cannot wait for another Hawaiian flight so I can order this tasty dish again.

MAUKA MARKET - HONOLULU AIRPORT

LOCATED IN HAWAIIAN AIRLINES NEW TERMINAL

MAUKA MARKET MENU

GRILLED MAHI MAHI BOWL WITH A LITTLE VINO

MAHI MAHI WAS FANTASTIC!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback