NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Saturday, August 24, 2024

SABROZON MEXICAN FOOD

SABROZON MEXICAN FOOD TRUCK

Saw the Sabrozon Food Truck in Kakaako and just had to pull over and try their Tacos.
Ordered a Carne Asada Taco and a Fish Taco.  There were a few tables behind the truck so 
I sat down and dug in.  The Fish Taco fell apart and was a mess.  Not too much flavor and nothing I would come back for again.  The Carne Asada was not much better.  They had a Lamb Burria Taco on the menu that I would like to try but don't think I will be going back here any time soon.  I did like the Hot Sauce.

SABROZON FOOD TRUCK



SABROZON MENU

FISH TACO AND CARNE ASADA TACO

FISH TACO

CARNE ASADA TACO



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback