NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Thursday, August 1, 2024

CAPRIOTTI'S SANDWICH SHOP

CAPRIOTTI'S SANDWICH SHOP
KU'ONO MARKETPLACE
4210 WAIALAE AVENUE
HONOLULU, HI
808-739-0960

The first two or three times I visited Caparotti's in Kahala, the sandwiches were delicious.  I remember the bread being soft and not being too much of the sandwich with the meats being the star.  On this visit it seemed the sandwich was all bread with less meats.  Just was not the same.  I took half of the sandwich home and my Daughter ate it, and lo and behold said the exact same thing.  Based on this sandwich, I won't be back to Capriotti's.  Gonna go back to Jersey Mikes.
Click links below to view previous posts on Capriotti's Sandwich Shop;

CAPRIOTTI'S SANDWICH SHOP

CAPRIOTTI'S CLASSIC ITALIAN

SEEMS LIKE THERE IS MORE BREAD AND LESS MEATS NOW

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback