NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Saturday, February 16, 2008

SAM CHOY'S BREAKFAST, LUNCH & CRAB

SAM CHOY'S BREAKFAST LUNCH AND CRAB
Honolulu, HI

As a frequent visitor to Sam Choy's I have had most everything on the menu.  This is a favorite lunch spot because it is located close to downtown and not far from the office.  Prices are fair and the portions are usually large.  Lately I have found that the food has gotten "better".  A must try is the Crab Tostadas.  They serve six small Tostadas topped with lots of fresh crab and a touch of jalepeno.  During my last visit, my guests finished one order of these and then ordered another one.  I did not complain.
Sam Choys serves up several specials each day.  I have been enjoying the soup and sandwich combo lately.  Usually served with Clam Chowder.  The fresh fish with fried rice and eggs is a must try for breakfast.  There are too many lunch items to list, but trust me you will find something you like on the menu.  The restaurant is also a brewery, but since I go for lunch we don't drink the beer.  Sam Choy's is a great place to eat.  Highly recommended.  UPDATE 4/13 - SAM CHOY'S HAS 
CLOSED.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback