NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

KILLER TACOS - NORTH SHORE

KILLER TACOS
NORTH SHORE, OAHU 

We were on our way departing the North Shore and decided to stop for a cold drink on a warm day.  I remembered a taco joint that we tried several years ago and did not like.  What the heck, lets try again.  Glad I did.  The tacos were pretty good this time.  I asked if they had carne asada or shredded beef and the young server showed me a warmer filled with dried out ground beef.  No beef for me.  Opted for a Fish Taco and a Pork Taco.  The Fish Taco ($2.99) was quite good.  Basic battered and fried fish with cabbage and cheese.  Not much fish in the taco, but it had a nice taste and I liked the hot sauce.  Nice kick of heat and good flavor.  The Pork Taco ($2.29) was also pretty good.  I would go back to Killer Tacos but really wish they could get a shredded beef and carne asada taco.  You can choose hard shells or soft.  We went with the soft this time.

KILLER TACOS PORK TACO

SUNSET BEACH
BONZAI PIPELINE
KILLER TACOS ON THE NORTH SHORE OF OAHU
FISH TACO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback