NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Sunday, February 9, 2014

STREET ART - LITTLE ITALY, NEW YORK

STREET ART
NEW YORK CITY

While on a trip to Germany, my Nephew who lives in Los Angeles introduced me to his hobby of Street Art.  We looked at buildings and went into art houses that display paintings by not so known artists who like to brighten up streets, alleys and buildings with their own style and personality.  The painting we saw on the side of an ocean container in Berlin blew my mind and made me realize that sometimes you gotta look up and really notice some of the art that I had sometimes flew by and called graffiti.  This painting on a wall in the Little Italy section of New York caught my eye and made me pause for reflection.  Like the one in Berlin it is stunning and worth sharing with my blog viewers.

STREET ART IN NEW YORK


STREET ART IN BERLIN, GERMANY

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback