NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Sunday, October 8, 2017

YUMMY KOREAN BBQ

YUMMY KOREAN BBQ
DILLINGHAM PLAZA
1505 DILLINGHAM BLVD, #106
HONOLULU, HI  96817
808-842-0288
HOURS:  Monday thru Saturday 10:30 AM - 8:00 PM / Closed Sunday

Korean BBQ is everywhere in Hawaii.  Seems like every shopping center has a Korean BBQ here.  Some are better than others and Yummy does a good job serving up Korean classics.  I always go for the Spicy Pork and Spicy Beef.  Not that spicy so I always ask for a little more Korean Hot Sauce.  With a two meat combo, you get your choice of four vegetables or sides.  I love the Cucumbers, Kim Che, Bean Sprouts and Noodles.  This meal cost around $13 but it fed me for lunch and then my Wife and Daughter for dinner.  I am not kidding this 5lb plate of food fed three of us in one day.  

COMBINATION SPICY PORK AND SPICY CHICKEN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback