NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Tuesday, December 12, 2017

BA-LE SANDWICH SHOP

BA-LE SANDWICH SHOP
333 WARD AVENUE
HONOLULU, HI. 96814
808-591-0935
HOURS:  Daily 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
www.yelp.com/biz/ba-le-sandwich-shop-honolulu-11

I miss not having a good sandwich shop in Hawaii.  Really hard to find a good Italian or Poor Boy type sandwich on the Islands.  What we do have however is a Vietnamese restaurant called Ba-Le that serves up some super good Banh Mi Sandwiches.  I love the Ba-Le Special Sandwich.  I order it with American Cheese, No Mayo and extra pickled vegetables.  The sandwich contains Ham, Headcheese, Pork and Pate.  The Pate puts this sandwich over the top for me.  I always add lots of Sriracha Sauce.  The Pickled Vegetables (Daikon and Carrots) add a great crunch and the Cilantro adds a fresh pop.  So delicious when the bread and warm.   This is one of my favorite sandwiches in Hawaii and I probably eat too many of them.
Click links below to view previous posts of Ba-Le Sandwich;
https://greateatshawaii.blogspot.com/2016/10/bale-vietnamese-pho.html
https://greateatshawaii.blogspot.com/2015/12/ba-le-sandwich.html

BA-LE SPECIAL SANDWICH WITH CHEESE






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback