NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Saturday, December 9, 2017

MAKAI PLANTATION

MAKAI PLANTATION
HONOLULU INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT

Found a nice little new spot at the Honolulu Airport where you can enjoy a drink, snack or meal prior to departing.  The Makai Plantation is a very comfortable, bright and welcoming place and I enjoyed my experience here.  My Waitress was very good.  Always checking on my drink and food to make sure I was happy.  Enjoyed the Market Style Ahi Poke ($16).  Super fresh and delicious Poke but I really did not care for the Macadamia Nuts.  Did not seem to go with the raw fish.  I pushed them aside and enjoyed this with a nice glass of chardonnay.

MAKAI PLANTATION

DEPARTING HONOLULU ON HAWAIIAN AIRLINES
MAKAI PLANTATION
GREAT SPOT TO GRAB A DRINK OR MEAL
MAKAI PLANTATION MENU
SUSHI BAR AND BREAKFAST MENU
DELICIOUS POKE BUT I DID NOT LIKE THE MAC NUTS IN IT





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback