NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Sunday, December 31, 2017

LAPHROAIG PRIVATE DINNER AT VINTAGE CAVE CAFE

LAPHROAIG PRIVATE DINNER
VINTAGE CAVE CAFE

I don't drink Whiskey or Scotch so what was I doing at a very private Laphroaig dinner at Vintage Cave?  This dinner was set up by the local distributor of Laphroaig for hard core Whiskey connoisseurs of which I am not.  It was dinner at the Vintage Cave Cafe that attracted me and I wanted to get more educated on the craft and history of Whisky.  Wow...what an evening.  First class all the way and even though I could not appreciate the Whiskey as I never drink the stuff, the food and party were amazing.  Loved this evening at Vintage Cave.

LAPHROAIG DINNER AND DRINKING






















No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback