NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Wednesday, July 4, 2018

DK STEAKHOUSE

DK STEAKHOUSE
WAIKIKI BEACH MARRIOTT RESORT AND SPA
2552 KALAKAUA AVE
HONOLULU, HI. 96815
808-931-6280
HOURS:  Daily 5:30 - 10
www.dksteakhouse.com
www.yelp.com/biz/dk-steak-house-honolulu
www.facebook.com/dkSteakHouse/

Ask me where my favorite Steak House is in Honolulu and I will tell you DK's.  I only order one thing here and it is the Paniolo Rib Eye.  This is the best and most flavorful steak on the Island and it is the top choice of all of my co-workers, family and friends.  I am at a point where don't even look at the menu here.  My routine is simple.  Glass of wine.  Seared Ahi, Caramelized Bacon, Onion Soup or Wedge Salad and the Paniolo Rib Eye.  Done!  Probably one of the most delicious and satisfying meals I could ever ask for.  Really a big favorite.  On this visit I went for the Onion Soup and it was one of the best ever.  Loved it a lot.  The steak as usual was large enough for two and delicious.
Click link below to view previous posts on DK Steakhouse;
https://greateatshawaii.blogspot.com/2018/06/dk-steakhouse.html

DK STEAK HOUSE

A LITTLE VINO OVERLOOKING KALAKAUA AVENUE
SEARED AHI
CARMELIZED BACON
ONION SOUP
PANIOLO RIB EYE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback