NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Saturday, July 7, 2018

WEBCO HAWAII CAFETERIA

WEBCO CAFETERIA
2840 MOKUMOA STREET
HONOLULU, HI. 96819
808-839-4551


My guys at work tell me they are going to Webco for lunch.  Now this is interesting to me because I know Webco as being a major distributor of household products and not a restaurant.  Turns out that they have a cafeteria that is open to the public.  Each month they post/print a menu of specials and also have a standard menu.  On this day, Lasagna was the special so I went for it.  Busted up when I saw Mac Salad and Rice served with the Lasagna.   Only in Hawaii.  Lasagna was not bad at all.

WEBCO LASAGNA LUNCH SPECIAL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback