NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Tuesday, May 21, 2019

MAUKA GRILLE - OAHU COUNTRY CLUB

MAUKA GRILLE
OAHU COUNTRY CLUB
150 COUNTRY CLUB ROAD
HONOLULU, HI. 96817
808-595-6331

I enjoy sitting on the lanai at the Mauka Grille and enjoying lunch before an afternoon of golf at Oahu Country Club.  Service is good and the food and menu is improving.  On this visit I enjoyed a small Caesar Salad with the Fresh Catch of the Day which was Mahi Mahi.  Really delicious, light and the perfect amount of food for me before golfing.  Shot well this day and completed my round using a single golf ball.  Using one ball at Oahu Country Club is something to me because I usually lose a bunch.  Shot an 88 and won a little cash too!

MAUKA GRILLE

VIEW FROM THE MAUKA GRILLE AT OAHU COUNTRY CLUB
MAUKA GRILLE MENU

SMALL CAESAR SALAD WITH MAHI MAHI
SPECTACULAR DAY AT OCC
TOMA, SANTOS, SHUTTER AND BYRER
PLAYED MY ROUND WITH A SINGLE GOLF BALL
HAVING A HIGH HANDICAP AND SHOOTING AN 88 MADE ME SOME CASH

1 comment:

  1. My brother used to work there years ago and all the CHEFS were JAPANESE and they lived on the club property. Membership is not cheap nothing is because I come from NUUANU VALLEY upper Dorsett high lands

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments and feedback