NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Saturday, May 4, 2019

SIDE STREET INN AGAIN!

SIDE STREET INN
1225 HOPAKA STREET
HONOLULU, HI  96814
808-591-0253
HOURS:  Monday thru Thursday 2:00 PM - 12:00 AM
                 Friday and Saturday 2:00 PM - 1:00 AM / Sunday 1:00 PM - 12:00 AM
www.yelp.com/biz/side-street-inn-honolulu

I LOVE SIDE STREET INN on Hopaka Street.  This could be my favorite restaurant on Oahu.  The food is amazing and there is something about the old school decor and feel that makes me comfortable.  I now bring all of our out of town guests here.  It is a must eat place if you ask me.  The veteran staff did something that has never happened before in all of my visits to the restaurant.  They bought our first round of drinks.  So nice and unexpected.  Everyone at our table loved the food and a few said the Salad was one of the best ever.  Not shown in the photos are the Pork Chops which are a must.  We had them but I guess I did not take a photo.  Probably too busy mowing them down.  Food here is so good.  Eat family style so you can enjoy all the great dishes!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback