NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Sunday, May 19, 2019

HAWAIIAN AIRLINES - SAN DIEGO TO HONOLULU

HAWAIIAN AIRLINES
SAN DIEGO TO HONOLULU

Not too impressed with the food or service on this Hawaiian Airlines flight.  Finding that Hawaiian First Class is sometimes becoming more like United and American with the Flight Attendants spending more time talking among themselves and not attending to customers.  Don't get me wrong, I have had some great Hawaiian fights but seems the consistency of service is not always there.  Best part of this flight was watching Free Solo which had me on the edge of my seat.  Could have been caught saying "oh shit", "OMG or worse while watching the climbing scenes.  One of the most amazing accomplishments I have ever seen.  See this movie!




FREE SOLO MADE MY DAY!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback