NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Tuesday, October 15, 2019

IN N' OUT BURGER HAWAII

IN N' OUT BURGER HAWAII
DINNER AT HOME 

I don't eat a lot of Burgers in Hawaii but when I go to the Mainland I crave an In n' Out Burger.  Since we do not have In n' Out Burger in Hawaii, I carefully crafted my version after eating three of these burgers over a two week period.  I studied each layer and made sure that my version was built just like a real In n' Out Burger.  Toasted the bun and made the Special Sauce too.  The result was a darn good burger that really did satisfy my craving for an In n' Out Burger.  This Burger is much better than most all I have tasted in Hawaii and comes pretty close to the real thing.

IN N' OUT BURGER IN HAWAII
MY VERSION CAME PRETTY CLOSE TO CAPTURING THE IN N' OUT TASTE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback