NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Friday, October 4, 2019

TIN ROOF MAUI POKE BOWL

TIN ROOF MAUI
360 PAPA PLACE
KAHULUI, HI 96732
808-868-0753
HOURS:  Monday thru Saturday 10AM - 2PM / Closed Sunday

My first two visits to Tin Roof Maui were great.  Food was delicious.  Decided to try the Poke Bowl on this visit and was surprised to find that it sucked.  Probably one of the worst Poke Bowls I have ever tasted.  The Poke was tasteless, tough and chewy.  There was little or no seasoning on the fish or rice.  With each bite I said to myself "this sucks".  I asked a co-worker who ordered the same Poke Bowl what he thought and he said it was terrible and then showed me his bowl with pieces set aside because they were uneatable.  He actually poured Soy Sauce, Hot Sauce and something else he had in the refrigerator on top of his Poke to try to add flavor.  

TIN ROOF MAUI POKE BOWL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback